Door Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

xKronicx
10+ year member

Hey I am wondering what are some good door speakers to get that are not much. (less then 100 dollars) Cheaper the better.. I am looking for oval ones for my back because one of mines are about to blow out. I have search around on ebay and stuff but i dont know witch ones to get because there so many different kinds.

Hey I am wondering what are some good door speakers to get that are not much. (less then 100 dollars) Cheaper the better.. I am looking for oval ones for my back because one of mines are about to blow out. I have search around on ebay and stuff but i dont know witch ones to get because there so many different kinds.
Send ge_off_me a pm. He has a nice pair of Kenwood 6x8" plate components for like $40 + shipping. I know they're nice, because they were mine...

Lol I will do that now.thanks!
No problem. The guy's a good seller. He hasn't been around long, but I've already bought 2 amps from him. Both are awesome.

He has the Kenwoods listed in a thread in the classifieds. I think it's titled Old school sale & trade...

I will take a look at that.. Yah i was wondering about that sense he a new, but now i know he good to buy from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

But i found them on Ebay for like 45 new shipped Kenwood Speakers

Do this sound real good and clear? I am going to put them in my ford Ranger.

I will take a look at that.. Yah i was wondering about that sense he a new, but now i know he good to buy from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifBut i found them on Ebay for like 45 new shipped Kenwood Speakers

Do this sound real good and clear? I am going to put them in my ford Ranger.
They're pretty nice, man. My friend was using them in his Lincoln LS on 60 watts per side. Decent midbass, good volume and the tweeter isn't overly bright. They're a steal for $40.

They're a 2-way component set. They have seperate 5.25" mirange drivers and 1" tweets with a crossover network built into the plate. They sell for over $100 on most websites...

these: http://www.techronics.com/caraudio_9646_Kenwood-KFC-P680C-6-inch-x-8-inch-2-way-Plate-Speakers-that-incheasy-fit-inch-in-select-Ford-Mazda-vehicles.html?aff=72182

Yeah it is a good deal, I am going to buy them most likely because one of my speakers are crackling so i have to turn down the volume alittle somtimes. And I just need some better speakers. I have a upgrade already in there but they are older and its about time for some new ones...

Would you say the tweeters are good on them?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.