Dumb things you have heard?

i never owned any jl but i used to always hear jl this and jl that.... never hear nothin now except except for noobs around my city that think dual, sony, kicker, and the "walmart" pioneer subs are the ****.....LMAO
If you want to know how good jl is (for spl and subs not amps) know that I've always seen them murdered by Kicker.

SPL not SQ retards so don't even start that. The fact of the matter is 80%(made up statistic to represent 'most') of the people that buy JL do so because it is 'loud'. It isn't and gets itself handed by much cheaper equipment. Kicker idiots do the same, buying it because its loud, but then they spout off that it sounds good. To an extent, maybe, in the term most use it, definitely not.

If you want to know how good jl is (for spl and subs not amps) know that I've always seen them murdered by Kicker.
SPL not SQ retards so don't even start that. The fact of the matter is 80%(made up statistic to represent 'most') of the people that buy JL do so because it is 'loud'. It isn't and gets itself handed by much cheaper equipment. Kicker idiots do the same, buying it because its loud, but then they spout off that it sounds good. To an extent, maybe, in the term most use it, definitely not.
chill dude...

im not knocking kicker i like the solo x's and i like L7's. im just talking about the street ppl that are no nothing about car audio. i see kicker in cops all the time but never jl. hell my GF competes and she runs a kicker zx1500.1 & a L7 15".. i dont have any problems with kicker.

chill dude...im not knocking kicker i like the solo x's and i like L7's. im just talking about the street ppl that are no nothing about car audio. i see kicker in cops all the time but never jl. hell my GF competes and she runs a kicker zx1500.1 & a L7 15".. i dont have any problems with kicker.
I wasn't attacking anyone. Just prefacing people before the incoming storm about how JL is a SQ woofer started. As it always does.

haha thats classic...

u always hear the typical.. i have a buddy that has a system way louder than yours then you ask what they have or who it is and they got nothing.. its always the guys who have either a beater for a car or...no car at all that will talk the most **** too lol. i like when people will tell you because they never heard of the brand you run that it wont get loud and their friends..insert local store(kicker/jl/rf) subs will get way louder ... you always hear about a guy who blew his windows out tho or a guy doing 190db with his rf punch2s...or the guy running a 8,000 watt walmart amp or something of the sort..then you point out to them its like...250watts

That Kicker sucks, or doesn't sound good.

dsc001808bj.jpg

dsc001811wz.jpg

dsc001827kx.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.