e12a or a magnum d2

LMAO!!
i agree with what the pros say though, D2 is louder, and will be more accurate. except in that one .2 cube box. and the only difference in that box is thta the A will play lower.

but i gotta agree with all the veterans on this one, since they have actually helped me improve in copetitions (and i am giving major props to loyd on this one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif )

edit: for once, i actually thank you for making this decision joshie-poo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif .
I couldn't care less if the D2 is louder. And you are grossly mistaken if you think it is a .2 cube box that is where the cutoff lies. The A excels exactly where 90% of the market wants it to: 1 cubic foot with 1kw of power. The rest is strict bias and implementation.

Don't you ever again reference me in a term that implies you are friendly toward me.

Don't you ever again reference me in a term that implies you are friendly toward me.
make no mistake about it. you are not my friend. i do not like you at all. so get the hell over your self and quit being such an ass clown, i have the ability to say whatever i want.

lets not drag this thread down there josh. leave this off the net.

make no mistake about it. you are not my friend. i do not like you at all. so get the hell over your self and quit being such an ass clown, i have the ability to say whatever i want.
lets not drag this thread down there josh. leave this off the net.
I don't even know you, but you sure act like you know me.

As soon as you cut out that little two-faced act of friendliness, we'll get along just fine.

Don't ever address me like I'm your friend again - you've attacked me without provocation on more than one occasion - and your continuing adolescent behavior (which is reinforced by your continual attacks on my person, never sticking to any factual matters of the debate) is nothing short of proof positive you cannot handle yourself in an argument at all.

I don't even know you, but you sure act like you know me.
we have actually met in person. i think i know you a little bit more than you think.

As soon as you cut out that little two-faced act of friendliness
there is no two faced-ness going on. i flat out dont like you.

and another thing. dont ever tell me what to do.

by the way. do you like apples? check out those apples in my new sig.

enjoy, im done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

we have actually met in person. i think i know you a little bit more than you think.
Ahh yes, now it clicks - sad that you had such an issue with me yet didn't have the balls to say it to me while I was standing there.

Rather pathetic - given I thought you were rather friendly and I thought things went well.

and another thing. dont ever tell me what to do.
Ahh, but it's okay for you to tell me what to do?

Better get your act figured out.

Will you be my friend?

Please?
You and I have no quarrel that I'm aware of, unless you can think of one...

You and I have no quarrel that I'm aware of, unless you can think of one...
We don't.

I like you. BFF //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TroubledAudio

10+ year member
TroubledAudio
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from