Easiest Vehicles for Installs

my passport was a breeze...maverick was a ***** as i had to remove the dash to install the hu, and to remove the dash i had to remove the windshield:crap:
for me, pulling a windshield to put in a HU is out of the question..

with out a doubt..easiest car I have EVER worked on was my 1998 Toyota Rav 4... Sooo much room behind the radio to run wires under the carpet, Radio is a piece of cake to take out...just 4 screws... DONE... alll the step panels popped right off with ease...and ALLLL the carpet just lifts right up and peels back.... There is only 1 little raise in elevation under the front seats.. besides that, the ENTIRE car is flat all the way to the back...no hassle with pulling wires back... Seat bolts are all easily accessible... TONS of room in the back...and the back seats fold up

95-99 luminas and monte carlos are the easiest ones ive found.

pills11.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif)

Jeeps. Cherokee was extremely easy, grand Cherokee was a bit tougher.

With both Cherokees, you only had to remove the dash bezel (5 screws) and you're to the head unit. I could switch my HU in less than 5 minutes with either.

Fitting 1/0 under the door sill trim in the Cherokee was so easy it was like it wasn't even there. Grand was much more tough to run wire there.

Installing components in the Cherokee was also easy a pie. Tons of room to work with to run the wire. Grand cherokee, again, was a little more difficult.

I would say any SUV lends itself to an easy install of a large sub setup.

jeep's new and old, ford's new and old, 90's-08 chevy trucks. the new crystler's, **** a bunch, v.w. bettles, passat's, jetta's. honda civic's, nissan pathfinder's, toyota's.. list gose on...

i love toyota's and honda's, ford's, and some gm's.. when it comes to rem.start's and security..

ANY scion

I can gut my tc in about an hour by myself

Radio is to simple .2 bolts and 2 screws

doors are held on by 3 scews and clips

you can fit 0 ga in the factory door sills

The rear seats pop out easy

I've been looking in to getting a '03 or '04 Buick Century or Regal, anybody have any experience with these?

Ability/ease to install subs/speakers/HU is definitely a factor in deciding what car I'm gonna buy.

ANY scion
I can gut my tc in about an hour by myself

Radio is to simple .2 bolts and 2 screws

doors are held on by 3 scews and clips

you can fit 0 ga in the factory door sills

The rear seats pop out easy
Could gut the Rav4 in 20, no problem... If i reallyyyyyy had to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WhoSayWho?

5,000+ posts
Preston Caught a Predator
WhoSayWho?
Hempstead State Park
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date