EBC vs Brembo

Im looking for new rotors and pads for my '95 300ZX...I know Brembo's are amazing but how do EBC cross drilled and slotted rotors compare? Anyone own EBC/Brembo? And what about EBC Greenstuff pads..they any good?
Thanks
Thats a good question, id like to no too..

Baer or Wilwood will be your best bet for the money...Baer is what we use, but many street/hot rodders around ehre use Wilwood...so your 50/50 on those...

Brembo hands down, no one comes close to the quality or reputation. My father is Direct with them, his number is 877-532-2333, ask for Greg and tell him I, his son Scott, sent you. But about cross drilled and slotted, brembo doesn't offer them. its one or the other. they do the same thing but offering both actually takes away from the cooling ability of the rotor which prevents pad glazing and sqeaking. as for pads, get Hawk brake pads. We use them on all are drag cars. hope this helps.

haha you people are funny... he mention two product and you guys recommend another..

brembo - from my experience.. its good.. as long as your don't get those fake ebay crap where they drill the rotor themselves..

ebc - ehh.. from experience.. rotors are alright.. the pads.. they were squeaky..

not sure if this help.. this was on a mercedes

well I just ordered Hawk pads..they will be here Wednesday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif dont know if i have money to get Brembo's right now

j3bus2k3..how much could ur dad get front and rear slotted rotors for a '95 300ZX

I think i left the number...go ahead and give him a shout and ask him for a price.....i dont know prices and shipping quotes off the top of my head.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

negativezeroz

5,000+ posts
Nothing Is Promised
negativezeroz
-salad fingers-
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date