Emergency sale

MANTI5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Southern AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

1 Shiva X2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very good condition, one small nick on surround. Only ever run a 4ohms in my home theater and for a few days in my car. Just started my first car system but something has come up and I have to have money. If you know anything about subs you know what this is, if you don't, just know you want this. It's extremely hard for me to part with it, but such is life. The amp in the picture is for sale to.

Price: $200 shipped cont. us.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
shiva.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

* Fs: 21.3 Hz

* Le: 0.95mH

* Re: 3.8 Ohms (Voice Coils wired in series)

* Qms: 3.09

* Qes: .45

* Qts: 0.39

* Mms: 206g

* Cms: 0.27 mm/N

* Vas: 97L

* Sd: 506 cm^2

* BL: 15.3

* X-max: 26mm

* Pmax: 1000W

* SPL: 85.1 db/1W/1M

* Ultra low distortion XBL^2 motor optimized for low inductance & flat BL curve.

* 12" Driver Optimal for a wide range of applications, ported, sealed & infinite baffle. See product documentation for details.

* Massive amounts of linear excursion (26mm x-max one-way) for high output and low distortion.

* Extremely high quality parts selection, assembly, Q/C and design.

* Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coil arrangement for multiple hook-up arrangements.

* Spring loaded terminals for easy hookup.

can you give up the info on the RF amp in the pic? model would be fine, i can search for specs..i'm looking for amp/s strong enough to push 4 power hx2's
I can answer that for him as I sold him the amp... Its a RF 801s. 200x2@4ohm 400x2@2 ohm 800@4ohm bridged. Not what you'd need for 4 woofers though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MANTI5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MANTI5
Southern AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date