enclosure for 2-8" DD's subs

I would happily design and cut to the 10,000th of an inch a break down enclosure for sure. All you'd have to do is glue it afterwards. Or glue and screw or clamp,

All holes and all will be cut, literally no work at all for you and I'll do it **** cheap. Or I can assemble it for you and ship it darn cheap.

I cut down and ship these "break down" enclosures very very often where you take 30mins to assemble, as well as ship for cheap smaller enclosures like what a built one for dual DD 8" drivers would be.

I just built one two days ago for my boy, who had two 1508s on an AQ1200D. Inside his truck it was doing well over 140s at.... 35Hz!! On only about 500-800Wrms. LMK, I could could it either way in a super quick fashion.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

I would happily design and cut to the 10,000th of an inch a break down enclosure for sure. All you'd have to do is glue it afterwards. Or glue and screw or clamp,All holes and all will be cut, literally no work at all for you and I'll do it **** cheap. Or I can assemble it for you and ship it darn cheap.

I cut down and ship these "break down" enclosures very very often where you take 30mins to assemble, as well as ship for cheap smaller enclosures like what a built one for dual DD 8" drivers would be.

I just built one two days ago for my boy, who had two 1508s on an AQ1200D. Inside his truck it was doing well over 140s at.... 35Hz!! On only about 500-800Wrms. LMK, I could could it either way in a super quick fashion.
Whoa I missed this by a week oops :p.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.