Execution Audio 0 gauge, Knukonceptz RCA's, Audiopipe batt terminal, speaker wire

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

alec14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alpena, MI
Item(s) for Sale:

I have some stuff that's been laying around, and I've decided to finally just get rid of. I'd prefer to sell it altogether, but will separate if asked. I have:

1) 16ish ft. of brand new Execution Audio 0 gauge.

2) Knu RCA's, used for a few months and then taken out.

3) Audiopipe batt. terminal, used for a few months and then removed.

4) Around 12ish ft. of Scoche speaker wire, 12 gauge and brand new.

If you buy it all, I'll throw in some Pioneer 4" speaker grills. They're brand new, and are no use to me.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1) New, right off the spool.

2) used, but in great condition.

3) used, but in great condition. No rust or damage.

4) Brand new, right off the spool.

Price:

$50 for everything OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included in the price. They'll be shipped USPS, unless you have a different preference. then we can work something out.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Got the wire today.. thanks for the blazing fast shipping! positive feedback left as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Got the wire today.. thanks for the blazing fast shipping! positive feedback left as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Thank you sir, glad to hear it got there safely! Leaving positive feedback for you as well right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...