Execution Audio 1500.1 Pre-Order

Was looking into this amp and can not find much info on these. Do you have more info on the power, size, weight and were they are built? It would be a big help.
New company, new amp.... if you can't afford to gamble 200$ on a pre-order you should stick to established brands with double the MSRP.

Really for all any of us know, these could be the next Diablo or Rd3500v2 fiasco, this is why the pre-order price of these sort of things from new companies is so low.

That's not at all knocking OP, but just the reality of the business of having electronics built in the far east and being a new company. It's a solid price for what it is for sure.

That is what I was thinking to but I was looking more info on the amp and company. I have a shelf filled with amps over the years. I should start selling them off. I've bought some good ones and bought some crap over the years which have taught me to ask as may question as I can be for buying. I want to get the Sundown SAE-1000D per sale but seen this and peaked my interest. I know the Sundown as a great amp I will more then likely get that. Having a Sundown amp before I know they are everything they say. But like you said being a new Company they may be the next great amp. That is why I question.

No sir. Standard Bass Knob.
I saw that you said the prototype was not strapable...does that mean the real amp will be? Also what will regular price be? Also will you guys be making any subs? Like a 15 for around the same price as the hds15? Id lioe to run 4 of them but seeing whats out there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

XplicitAudio

Pro Seller
XplicitAudio
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from