Expo halo eyes not accepting HIDs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Where does it say they can't?
Ive seen it before where they have it for sale saying "does not accept HID Bulbs". I have asked sellers that sell them and they tell me no I cannot use HIDs with these lights.

Yes. Just like Car Audio....there are shitty brands and good brands. Those are shitty. Like I said earlier your best bet would be doing a retrofit.

You think I should just get those halo eyes and run them with some blue headlights (fake HID) and just put some 8500K HIDs for the foglights? I want some nice headlights that look good during the day but also give off a nice color at night.

More then likely those projector headlights would have less of an output then your current setup. I would look into some PIAA or Eurolights if you are wanting more output with more of a whiter color. I would also say the Sylvania Silverstars, some say they are good, some say they are bad. I have had mine for over a year and I am very happy with them so far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.