SOLD F/S 1/0 and 2/0 Wires, Zapco i2100 Amp (has a blown channel), 100 amp ANL fuse.

Participant count
  • Participant list

boomzilla
10+ year member

Got 'Roids?
Florida
1/0 Wires, 2/0 wires, some 4g. (Audio Pipe, Knu Konceptz, Welding Wire, Stinger Pro), Various lengths and colors, most have terminals on both ends, some do not. Most of these are long enough to use for a battery bank setup, I have one 2/0 run thats about 17 feet or so, I'll re-measure it to make sure. I want this gone in one lot, I do not want to seperate. I may make an exception, but it's not likely. I'll let it go for $70 shipped.

The Zapco i2100 has a blown channel, or it's about to go. I'm not sure if it's the right channel or left because I haven't messed with it in a long time, but one side is like -6db than the other side. It has most of missing screws for the cover. I'm not sure if it's an easy fix, but I'll let it go for $30 shipped. It's in good condition, has 2 smudges that should be able to come off if you scrub it.

The ANL fuse is Knukonceptz and it's 100 amp rating. Has a chip in the plastic on the back, the fuse is fine though.

PICS: I'm putting them in a album link, to save me time copying and pasting. ImageShack -

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do Paypal, I'll take that Zapco...pm me your info please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.