SOLD F/S DD 9917/18 Composite Cone Beast....

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
This Monster has never seen power and is ready to take one hell of a beating....it is a dual 2 ....and has the classic DD yellow composite cone....The retail of this sub new was $1200 ....be the first to put power to this beauty....$700 shipped CONUS

79z031.jpg

I owe no one money....you need to find someone that really does owe money to bother.....but if you want to buy my sub your more than welcome....if not quit post dumping.....
im not post dumping when you owe people money buddy!!! quit trying to play the innocent role. YOU ARE A SCAMMER, END OF STORY.

I'd sure like to know who these people are...I did 5 transactions on here just last week...people buying or trading with me and they are all happy.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'd sure like to know who these people are...I did 5 transactions on here just last week...people buying or trading with me and they are all happy.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
oh and a couple were return customers on here......so they were happy with me the first time as well.....
now youre a liar........excellent. would you give up trying so hard dude. you know dam well you owe them money. its simple, take care of them and i shall let it go.

The good thing is I think your helping my sales on here...because people are researching my good sales reviews because of you and its increasing the items I'm selling...so Thanks....
excellent. ill be sure to stick around you longer then i planned if thats the case bub. LOL for real though, just pay those dudes their money.

by the way bro, did mot help you out any? LMAO! but im HELPING your sales right? LMFAO! this is just too too good fyi.
NOW PAY THE DUDES THEIR MONEY!
I shipped 5 things last week so your sure not hurting them too much...plus I've had dealing with about half the regulars on here already as well ...so they all know me...I've even met many on here in person as well.....

I shipped 5 things last week so your sure not hurting them too much...plus I've had dealing with about half the regulars on here already as well ...so they all know me...I've even met many on here in person as well.....
by the way bro, did mot help you out any? LMAO! but im HELPING your sales right? LMFAO! this is just too too good fyi.
NOW PAY THE DUDES THEIR MONEY!
this. LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.