F/S: Two Obsidian Audio 15's v2

Tbsh
10+ year member

Hai.
Item(s) for Sale:

Two Obsidian Audio 15's v2 D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:[/

Some minty OA 15s, one of them was used for about 2-3 weeks and the other one maybe saw about 3-4 hours of playtime. Rated for 600rms, they were ran off a DC Audio 2k but they never saw more than rated. The only reason I'm getting rid of them is because I gotta get out of car audio for a little while:(

10/10 mechanical & 9/10 cosmetically only because they were mounted. The pics show the subs without the rubber gaskets but I stil have them.

Price:

$285+Shipping OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay shipping.

Item Pictures: I don't know how to upload pics from mobile to Ca.com, but here's a photbucket link: Mobile Photobucket

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.