SOLD F/S: Zapco Reference 1000.4 4-channel amplifier 1,000WRMS

Sorry. Didn't intend to break the rules with my first post. I only included the link to my ebay auction because i don't have any iTrader feedback on this site. I have great feedback on ebay and on G35Driver.com. I was worried that prospective buyers on this site might shy away because I'm a noob here on CA. I'll gladly end the auction and strike a deal with someone here if they'll commit to buy.

Im on g35driver as well. I can vouch for this guys feedback. Hey man, im still contemplating your amp. The only thing that worries me is I have a W3 2 ohm sub. Might blow it up lol. How is that amp musically? good sq amp?

Thanks man. Sounds like a perfect time for you to pick up a new sub too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I was using this to run an IDMAX10 and a CDT Audio HD-642 3-way component set. Have always been very happy with the amp. I've never noticed any lag and it has handled everything I've ever thrown at it. Use to run a trio of older Alpine 645X amps and wanted to simplify and free up some room. You know how small our trunks are.

maybe you should package deal me your amp and sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.