Factory data reset losesrear camera image

Participant count
  • Participant list
Try to reset again and if that doesn't work, try updating the firmware.

To update the firmware for Alpine X800D, you can follow the instructions provided on the Alpine website. First, you need to register your device at alpine.naviextras.com and download the “Toolbox” from the download area. Then, follow the map update instructions for your Alpine navigation device. The map update process requires that you do not delete files/folders of the SD card and do not add files/folders manually. You can find more information about the map update process on the Alpine website.

Please note that the firmware update process is different from the map update process. If you want to update the firmware for Alpine X803D-U / X803D-T6R / X803D-T5 / X803D-P6C / X803D-A3 / X803D-TT / X803D-RN, you can find the firmware update instructions on the Alpine website.

1: https://www.alpine.co.uk/support/software-and-map-updates/navigation-systems/map-update-ine-w987d-x800d-u-x800d-ml.html 2: https://www.alpine.co.uk/support/so...navigation-systems/x803d-firmware-update.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...