Fale cops...

mx519
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well I was looking at car parts earlier, just browsing. Even though I dont have a car to buy parts for right now since I wrecked the truck. :[

But I ran to the next city over with a buddy one late night, and we were speeding alone, bumping, and all of sudden we see blue/red lights. It was a sports car, looked like a firebird or transam with an exhaust. Passed us at about 90 mph. Keep in mind this was on a back road going to the next city to a girls house. I think I may have found what the little punk ass kids had. Scared the **** out of us. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

http://www.autodirectsave.com/prod/Free_Shipping/Police_Light_Sound/LED_Strobes/3_Watt_High_Power_LED_LAZER_Strobe/708#

Watch the video...

my buddy had some kind of wireless transmitter for the traffic lights in our town. this was a few years ago... i seen it work.. a little slow. didnt change the lights to green right away...and it only worked in or township?

Could've possibly been an undercover officer; we've got several around here in sports cars that were impounded from people for racing, dwi, etc.
The one I saw looked like some young kid...and wouldn't he pull me over for going 60 in a 25 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif lol

More than likely; never know. Some cops just like to scare you; I bet you slowed down though, huh? I had a cop to the same thing to me when I was going 90 in a 45 on a backroad. Just turned on his lights and caught me, and as I was pulling over he turned his lights off and sped away

my buddy had some kind of wireless transmitter for the traffic lights in our town. this was a few years ago... i seen it work.. a little slow. didnt change the lights to green right away...and it only worked in or township?
I can do that with my mind. All I do is think green light, and it changes. But like your friend's system, the light doesn't always go green right away.

More than likely; never know. Some cops just like to scare you; I bet you slowed down though, huh? I had a cop to the same thing to me when I was going 90 in a 45 on a backroad. Just turned on his lights and caught me, and as I was pulling over he turned his lights off and sped away
I slowed down until I realized that he wasn't in a cop car, then I sped back up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

My friend has some strobes in his headlights.. and we were at walmart and some dudes were caught shoplifting and ran to their car and sped off and we chased em wit the strobes on and they pulled over!! we do dumb **** like pullin farmers over and stuff on back roads all night..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mx519

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mx519
Jonesboro,Ar
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date