10+ year member

D-Town
I got a few things I'm looking to get rid of

1 Pioneer 4600MP deck

1 Kenwood KDC-MP428 deck

1 Kenwood KAC-7201 800 watt two channel amp

1 Pioneer 200 watt two channel amp

All are in good condition with minor scratches. Pics coming soon

$125 shipped on the amp(depending on the zip)

$100 shipped on the deck (again depending on the zip)

I'm going to try and get some pics up tonight

I ain't tryin to short myself. They're in good condition and both the amp and hu are still retailing for at least $50-$75 above what I'm asking , not including shipping.

Just took these with my phone camera (**** I expected better outta this i870)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'm going to hang on to them since I guess everybody here got hookups.

They're barely used that why I was asking what I was. I wish I had a better cam cuz this radio ain't got a scratch,smudge,smear on it. I just want more pre volts/in dash dvd that's why I put the feeler out.

Mod, you can close this, thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.