Fi Summer Rebuild.

MONSONwarrior
Premium Member

Constantly Rebuilding...
Over the last month I've been tearing down from my DC XL and building up to my current build. The goal was street beat/bass race but I was hoping for so decent burp numbers. I waited until it was all done to do my build log and forgot some pics along the way but I'll start it with the equipment list.

Pioneer AVIC-U310BT

Eclipse SC6500

Massive Audio NX2

2 Pos & 2 Neg Knu KCA

DB Electrical 250a alt

XS D3100 & D3400

(2) Fi BTL N2 12"

DD M3a

4.4 cubes tuned to 34hz made from birch.

Now to the pictures.

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0293.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0271.jpg

killer setup.. good work..
Looks really nice man.
that is by far the cleanest and sexiest i've seen in awhile...
Thanks guys, I don't really ever do sloppy installs because up here at the comps install is a part of the SQ portion so at the last comp with my temp set up I lost best of show by .4 (over an average of SPL, Install, and SQ scores) because it wasn't clean enough. But I'm not very happy with the numbers, kinda want more power.

As of right now before finding the sweet spot for box placement I can do 142 from 31hz+ and peak doing 145 @ 38 and 44hz. Can't really burp worth a shit but it should do okay in Bass Race because I average 141 on 30 sec of music.

Just my .02 but I think a etched and lighted piece of plexiglass over that Nano would top it off. Super clean install bro. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Just my .02 but I think a etched and lighted piece of plexiglass over that Nano would top it off. Super clean install bro. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Not very happy with the nano. She drops into protect when it's gained clean and has proper voltage. But thanks.

Hmmm. My first time hearing anything bad about a nano... but there again I tried out an AQ1200d for the first time yesterday and wasn't impressed so...
I don't really know what the deal is. She gets a pretty warm after running awhile but it also cuts out when cold. I've changed the ground three different times and still have that problem.

Oh, and on a side note, I did a 143.2 with one BTL on the M3a @ .5 ohm so I'm kinda thinking I need more power because right now I'm at 1 ohm and only doing 2 db over the single BTL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.