Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipped and insured thru ups

Item Pictures:

the username/date pic is a few days old because its from my for trade thread

fx4.jpg

fx3.jpg

fx1.jpg

fx.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Man that's some filthy low-balling :\
its been a month with no offers. if $110 was a decent price, it would be gone. if you dont like my offer thats fine, but $80 today is better than $0 for another few months...

i believe they were around $140 new. i would like to see $80 in my pocket after shipping so at $95 that seems fair to me. i would be willing to take $80+ actual shipping, i dont mind sitting on it for a while longer, go look around at what other ones have been selling for used

i believe they were around $140 new. i would like to see $80 in my pocket after shipping so at $95 that seems fair to me. i would be willing to take $80+ actual shipping, i dont mind sitting on it for a while longer, go look around at what other ones have been selling for used
I don't think that's bad and I think they were around that as well give or take. I replied to your pm's. Lets get this done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

shithawk

10+ year member
When i post, threads die
shithawk
Northern IL
Start date
Participants