FINAL decision: Alpine-Diamond Audio-JL Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

F16Fxer4real
10+ year member

I dont exactly live in a location where its easy to run around and listen to different sets.

Of these, what would you purchase?

Alpine SPX-17pro

JL Audio C5-650

or Diamond Audio D663S

I have 75w RMS to feed them, and listen to everything with the exception of country and classical.

Yes, even some 50's and 60's oldies, all the way to todays hip-hop

Why did you just want these specific sets?
Its just what I finally decided on to install in my 65 Novas kick panels. All about the same price, decent companies, and just as biased reviews as anything I could find anywhere.

Its crazy how many companies there are now, and how you cant find a decent review about anything.

I guess I was looking at this as a type of "poll" to see where everyones head was at. I was leaning toward Diamond as well, to go with my 10" JL W3V3

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.