finally done pics

Participant count
  • Participant list
i amlost did get another hifonics to power the insides, but i go the windows tinted, and now if i get a new amp i have to build a new enclosure kuz that just how it works

Tightened that screw into that T-nut with an electric screwdriver didn't you? By hand, by hand. Less likely to get it cross threaded and trash the T-nut. I learned that one the hard way, too. Didn't cost me a sub but did cost a box.
well it only Fed the basket up but it still works, so no biggy. it sounds good, i just need to tune it now. and get some **** new front comps that are 3 way for midbass but that is next year, or maybe nextyear is rims and true dual exhaust, money will tell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.