First Flat Tire....

They make a hammer made of I think an aluminum/gold mix. You can beat your rim back down and it will not scratch it. The hammer is so soft it bends the hammer without marking your rims. Try to find one of those at a auto/rim shop...

The bend is out, there is a crack in the rim though. And they said there is nothing they can do...
Do you think anyone would buy the set on eBay, knowing one if bad?
I had a crack on my old stock rims on my infinity. I used some JB weld to patch it up, and applied some silicone in-between the seal of the rim and tire before putting the tire on. Worked like a champ. And is still sealed up after 3 months...

The bend is out, there is a crack in the rim though. And they said there is nothing they can do...
Do you think anyone would buy the set on eBay, knowing one if bad?

Are the rims aluminum you said? if they are it will probably be tough finding someone to fix them. A friend of mine knows a guy that well weld on regular rims, and make them just as good as new. But when I thought I had cracked one of my alumium alloy's he said he wouldn't do it.

You'd think someone with 1100+ posts would know where to put this thread ...
Moved to Car Performance & REPAIR ...
you'd think that someone with 6500 posts would know how to run the wires in his car...

but lemans doesn't as he hasn't had the oppurtunity

You'd think someone with 1100+ posts would know where to put this thread ...
Moved to Car Performance & REPAIR ...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif It didnt start out as really a "repair" thread, started out as a "this *****" kinda thing.. As I realized the extent of the trouble, I wanted some help.. Move it if are going to be anal about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.