First time metering....147.5 today

my loudest box in my explorer was 2.4 cubes net per 15... with as much port area in external aero's as i could fit.
I know a smaller box will handle the power better, and yeah lots of port area:cool:

but also a larger box should be easier to get louder...I'm new to the metering thing.lol

not sure if this matters but ive seen a blazer do about 146 with 2 12's.anyways, seems like a LOUD daily bro. any vids??
I've been asked a ton of times:laugh:

but I really do need to get some...only one I know of is when phensway took one at the show. If its nice tomorrow I'll try and get some with my crappy cell

i'm talking legal seal at the dash. he was playing get crunk.
I don't know how it will change for the Trailblazer compared a Blazer, but I would still think that would still be pretty easy. My teammate's Blazer was doing low to mid 149's sealed on the dash with a single AQ hdc315 and a Sundown 3000 @ 0.5 ohm. This setup was actually built for the headrest too. There's other things we could have done to pull his score up and I'm quite sure we could have done a 150 sealed on the dash with a single 15. I know that bracing his back glass is at least .3 or .4, but there was only two of us there when we made this video:

Please excuse my accent too:laugh:

We have also tested lil john songs vs. test tones, and the test tones were usually only 0.1 or 0.2 dB louder. However, usually more gain or volume roll is needed for the music to beat the test tone because it seems that the music isn't at as high of a reference. I'm 100% confident that the OP can do 150's in any meter position.

We have also tested lil john songs vs. test tones, and the test tones were usually only 0.1 or 0.2 dB louder. However, usually more gain or volume roll is needed for the music to beat the test tone because it seems that the music isn't at as high of a reference. I'm 100% confident that the OP can do 150's in any meter position.
thank you:D

I tried air forces, rainbow colors, ect...only could get low 147's out of them.

For my last music run I turned my gain up a little hopin to get a bit more out of it. Didn't seem to change much, but by doing consistant runs my voltage and batts were hurting to recharge. My gains are all set by ear. I could get the subs to heat up on the last run after a lil bit, but nothin too bad.....I've used a dmm to set my crossover's gains and no luck, that amp is very touchy

thank you:D
I tried air forces, rainbow colors, ect...only could get low 147's out of them.

For my last music run I turned my gain up a little hopin to get a bit more out of it. Didn't seem to change much, but by doing consistant runs my voltage and batts were hurting to recharge. My gains are all set by ear. I could get the subs to heat up on the last run after a lil bit, but nothin too bad.....I've used a dmm to set my crossover's gains and no luck, that amp is very touchy
If you need any help you can always shoot me a PM. I don't mind helping people that are trying to improve their scores. I'm recovering from a car wreck right now, and don't really have crap to do.

I don't know how it will change for the Trailblazer compared a Blazer, but I would still think that would still be pretty easy. My teammate's Blazer was doing low to mid 149's sealed on the dash with a single AQ hdc315 and a Sundown 3000 @ 0.5 ohm. This setup was actually built for the headrest too. There's other things we could have done to pull his score up and I'm quite sure we could have done a 150 sealed on the dash with a single 15. I know that bracing his back glass is at least .3 or .4, but there was only two of us there when we made this video:

I think a huge thing that is hurtin me with the trailblazer, are the back passanger door windows. Those things flex soooooo **** much...one of them you can actually push on and see daylight since the clips are loose

I think a huge thing that is hurtin me with the trailblazer, are the back passanger door windows. Those things flex soooooo **** much...one of them you can actually push on and see daylight since the clips are loose
You should get that fixed...

Good score for daily...thats ab average.

If you need any help you can always shoot me a PM. I don't mind helping people that are trying to improve their scores. I'm recovering from a car wreck right now, and don't really have crap to do.
I really appreciate it...and I heard about yur wreck. That truck held up better than I would have thought, thank god for the frame, and that you are ok.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.