FLEX AUDIO Closing and selling off inventory CHEAP

Flex Audio

FLEX AUDIO IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS DUE TO INTERNAL REASONS. WE ARE SELLING ALL OF OUR INVENTORY AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE.

Flex Audio Official Hompage

If you would like to organize local pickup in St. Petersburg FL to avoid shipping charges call us at 802 322 3539

We will allow a 14 day return for any defects that would be covered in our standard warranty policy. These products will not be shipped with registration cards and will not have a the standard 1 year warranty.

Item Pictures:

https://goo.gl/AeU71r

im not knocking them but there is NO cooling which is going to highly affect power compression. that being said Id bet its fine with rated power
there is I didn't show bottom very well there is cooling on bottom of magnet and also all around the edges of basket just like the vcw im sorry ill find a better picture for ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pics of it in enclosure and vid?

It looks like it has some cooling vents when you have the sub on it's side on previous page...but I could be wrong.

Pics of it in enclosure and vid?
It looks like it has some cooling vents when you have the sub on it's side on previous page...but I could be wrong.
yeah the side vents are just above the magnet boot top. Videos soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.