FLXX audio any good?

My mistake I meant China not Japan if it was Japan it would be greatly engineered a woofer for that price built in USA at USA labor rates I highlyyyyy doubt that
From the looks of it IAD is just OEM'ed by PAP and badged, so foreign spiders etc, american coils and built here though

From the looks of it IAD is just OEM'ed by PAP and badged, so foreign spiders etc, american coils and built here though
well from what ive heard fi which is an american company gets all their coils from china the way i see it i think everything comes from china as far as built in america i think assembled here but i feel that iad is china has to be im telling u an american person has to be paid too much to build it for it to be $200

well from what ive heard fi which is an american company gets all their coils from china the way i see it i think everything comes from china as far as built in america i think assembled here but i feel that iad is china has to be im telling u an american person has to be paid too much to build it for it to be $200
Not really man minimum wage is only like 8 bucks an hour. hiring 2 people could have you cranking out 4 subwoofers an hour minimum oh and link online store has 1k same price as IADWelcome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.