Focal krx2 comps

Participant count
  • Participant list

OUTKAST23

I currently have a alpine pdx 150.4 amp running my focal k2ps. Im getting a pair of focal krx2's and need to know what amp to power them with. Can you you guys help with some suggestions? Would anyone here run the alpine pdx 150.4? I know its kinda low grade for these speakers... just curious to hear yall respones.

I thought about getting the prx like yours, but now im going for the jl audio hd600. i was going to also get the focal fp amps, but they are being replaced soon.

let me know how the krx2 sounds lik in your set up im gonna get them when i got the dough

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.