Not open for further replies.

aztec
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
austin tx
Item(s) for Sale:

pair of focal utopia 4" 4w2 drivers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They are in good condition. One driver has 1 small dent and 1 small scratch.

Price:

100 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

100 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

These are the pre be-cool series speakers. Yes these are Midrange drivers. How do I know??? I have some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Great mids, awesome price, GLWS!!

Yup great drivers. I had these in my trailblazer off and on for about 4 years. I switch them out with dynaudio mw150, every 6 to 8 months or so, whenever I wanted to change it up. They now been sitting in my room for the last year or so. I do miss them. I can't really put them in kicks now cause my girlfriend drives my trailvoy alot and I'm very scared that she might kick the hell out of them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...