SOLD For All you 16Volt guys! KHC16Vs 12V and H/O Alternators

s-saudio
10+ year member

Ohio
For those you looking to make the 16V move in your ride this year I am offering several options to keep it from breaking the bank too hard.

Batteries with trade options (for 12V/16V batteries)

High output alternators for any vehicle that are externally or internally regulated with trade options (on equipment) 16V or 12V

Essentially

Trade car audio equipment you have (pref. amps/batteries/Radios/working or broken H/O alts) towards better batteries or a brand new H/O alt for your vehicle with warranty.

For those of you who want to make the move but would like more information on setting it up in your vehicle please pm me for more details.

l_2111e74205b542aa933fcedb67809cbb.jpg

Ive decided not to to business with u since Ive asked several times about an alty for my vehicle. GL with ur sales
Thats odd I never received any PMs from you? I don't see anywhere on this thread you stating your vehicle info either? I would be happy to give you a price if you actually told me what you needed first.

08 grand prix 3.8l
Your alt is PCM regulated (this means the alt is not always charging to its full potential) but I am able to eliminate that. Your stock alt should be around 100 amps. I can bring it up to 220-235amps.

$350 shipped

I already had someone get in contact with you about the ranger alt with a quote and output. That was my mistake I thought you were referring to another vehicle and you had a friend that owned the ranger. I see that he obviously didn't get in touch with you yet then. Your stock alt is around 85Amps, Step up should bring it up to 200-220

price is 350 shipped for that vehicle

I already had someone get in contact with you about the ranger alt with a quote and output. That was my mistake I thought you were referring to another vehicle and you had a friend that owned the ranger. I see that he obviously didn't get in touch with you yet then. Your stock alt is around 85Amps, Step up should bring it up to 200-220price is 350 shipped for that vehicle
No he did get ahold of me but it wasnt until after I posted this:

Thats odd I never received any PMs from you? I don't see anywhere on this thread you stating your vehicle info either? I would be happy to give you a price if you actually told me what you needed first.

neways.... gl with the sales

Thanks

To anyone else please note that it is better to PM me directly for an alt info, quotes or trade information. Thanks

to anyone that messaged me today

I responded two 2 pms but 2 were deleted when I was clearing some old messages from my inbox. If you submitted a message to me today with no response please resend it. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.