For Sale: 88 Chevy Camaro Iroc-z

the car has 143000 i'll have to take some interior pics of it the dash and center console is in good condition and i've only seen on little crack the windows are water tight and tinted clean title i bought it from my brother in-law not running and i redone the timing and firing order on the car tires are in decent condition it doesn't leak any fluids at all i started it and ran it for about a minute and shut it down and haven't messed with it since then and that was about 2 weeks ago i'm selling it because i don't have a License and just bought a house and don't have any time to mess with it. I'm quite smart about cars i work at Advance Auto Parts as a 1st. Asst. Manager and build racecars for 16 years so i'm not going to take more than 1500 and i've got about 2,100 in the car. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

SIX if your seriously want this car you need to call me and see what we can work out a deal on it..
Call me @ 614-305-4446

Robert
Well, I really want the car but I'm kinda indecisive right now lol. I only have about 1000-1100 maybe 1200 for a car since I just totaled my 99 Monte cause of some stupid drunk driver & quit my job right before. I'm either lookin at gettin your Camaro or my buddies 2 door Tahoe. I would buy the Camaro instantly but I know winter is coming up and I kinda need the Tahoe more. If I am able to work out a deal with the Tahoe and still manage to have enough cash, I'll pick this up from you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

smkmotorsports

10+ year member
Car Audio Competitor
smkmotorsports
Columbus, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies