SOLD For sale a pair of Treo Engineering TSX 12.22's with custom high excursion surrounds

DumpinTreos
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Im selling my pair of Treo TSX's that our a dual 2 ohm version. They have a custom taller surrounds on them for more excursion. They are less than a year old and im only selling because my truck took a dump. There rated at 400 watts RMS and the magnet weighs 208oz. Im asking $250 for the pair which is half off what I payed any offers are allways considered.

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

I had a single SSI 12" treo that I was powering through a directed 1500D daily in a ported truckbox and it took it fine. Treo stuff is badddaaadsfdsa..I wish I had some green, id snatch these up in a heartbeat. I can't believe your having such a hard time either because Treo is very high quality stuff. Very expensive too..They retail for WAY more than hes asking here.

/me wants..lol

Anyway good luck with the sale man, wish i could help.

At the Audio shop I buy my stuff at they had a Ford Excursion with 4 Treo SSX 18's in it and its the loudest thing I ever heard. It was alot louder than this dudes Expedion that was running 2 18" Kicker Solobaric X's.

When I bought my subs I was looking at the Treo SSI's and they said they ran all sorts of crazy wattage though them and it took it like a champ.

Im supprised they are not selling either and I dont want them to collect dust. I know someone has a good home for them. I cant use them now since a sold my amp on ebay.

I rather take paypal any ways. I recommend them being ran in a ported box. I will pm you with the cost with shipping tomarrow since I have the shipping wieght at my mom's house.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.