For Sale: CDT ES 06 mids, CDT ES 02 tweeters like new!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Item(s) for Sale:

CDT ES 02 Midrange Tweeters SOLD

CDT ES 06 Midbass

random crossovers from vertex audio

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Practically new, only had 2 hours of playtime.

Reason for selling: I feel these would sound a lot better in a 3 way active setup rather than passive. If its ran in 2 way passive its not the sound i'm looking for and i don't want to do an active setup for my car yet.

Price:

CDT ES 02 Midrange Tweeters 120 shipped SOLD

CDT ES 06 Midbass 200 shipped

crossovers - free if you buy both of them or else its 15 shipped

Only trade I would consider is an SSA Zcon 12 D2 + cash on my end

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
A pair of MX-1000SX crossovers and some 1" CDT tweeters would dramatically improve the sound of those woofers and mids. You have nearly the cheapest, most basic crossovers CDT makes, and while I love ES-02 as a midrange I always sell those with tweeters. You haven't even hardly scratched the surface of what's possible with those speakers.

A pair of MX-1000SX crossovers and some 1" CDT tweeters would dramatically improve the sound of those woofers and mids. You have nearly the cheapest, most basic crossovers CDT makes, and while I love ES-02 as a midrange I always sell those with tweeters. You haven't even hardly scratched the surface of what's possible with those speakers.
it'll be a really long time before i can finish the whole front stage since i would have to save up for the MX-1000SX AND the DRT 26 tweeters its gonna be 450 more and i'll probably need a better quality amp then the one i have right now along with a signal processor and the whole shebang. I really dont want to get into that downward spiral of money spending again. I would love to get into that downward spire but its just not possible right now with my financial situation having just started up a company and all. Right now all i can afford to do is to sell for $$$ or trade for a Zcon 12 to run dual 12s. Also my current speakers arent that bad to be honest.

it'll be a really long time before i can finish the whole front stage since i would have to save up for the MX-1000SX AND the DRT 26 tweeters its gonna be 450 more and i'll probably need a better quality amp then the one i have right now along with a signal processor and the whole shebang. I really dont want to get into that downward spiral of money spending again. I would love to get into that downward spire but its just not possible right now with my financial situation having just started up a company and all. Right now all i can afford to do is to sell for $$$ or trade for a Zcon 12 to run dual 12s. Also my current speakers arent that bad to be honest.
How much for the midrange picked up?

215 for the ES 06 picked up
100 for the ES 02 picked up

300 for everything picked up - local exclusive deal only
Where are you in OC? I can probably pick it up today. I won't get back to you until later today though. Work won't let me use my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...