SOLD For Sale JVC KD-AVX44 "EL KAMELEON" and Eclipse CD 5442

Participant count
  • Participant list

mendezm9
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Iowa
Info on the JVC.

"El Kameleon" In-dash HD and SAT Radio Ready DVD, CD, MP3 Receiver with Remote, USB Input, Built-in Bluetooth, and Proximity Sensors

iPod USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable allows you to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system

Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone

Motorized, detachable face

3.5" Widescreen LCD monitor

Full color display

Wireless remote control included

Switchable blue and red button lighting

Power Output:

Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

RMS: 20 watts x 4 channels

MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

Playback of DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DivX, JPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG2, AAC, MP3, and WMA

HS-IVi tuner with 18FM/6AM presets

iEQ (7-band equalizer)

24-Bit / 192kHz Audio DAC

12-Bit / 108Mhz Video DAC

Dolby Pro Logic II capable

High/low pass filters

Dual zone surround

5.1 Channel DTS / Dolby Digital

3 Set of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear, mono-subwoofer, and center)

SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as either the JVC SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or JVC XM Radio Package

HD Radio Ready: JVC KT-HD300 HD Radio add-on module is required and sold separately

Bluetooth Ready: Built-in Bluetooth connection

iPod Ready: JVC KS-PD100 or JVC KS-U20 (for iPod Video) iPod adapter is required and sold separately

Rear auxiliary input: USB and RCA Audio/Video Input

SD card support

Steering wheel remote control ready

CD Changer controls

Amplifier defeat switch

Telephone muting

Gold plated RCA audio/video preouts

Touch pad

Proximity sensor: a feature that hides the on screen menu when your hand is away from the unit and reveals the menu when your hand approaches the unit

10 Selectable languages

Shock proof memory

iPod audio and video playback support

Rear view camera ready

Info on Eclipse

I can't find any pics on the eclipse but it works great and sounds good. The only thing I can think of is that the words on the left knob are a little worn down. A great deck.

I had the jvc for sale a while ago lots of interest but no buyer. Looking to get 170 shipped out of the jvc. That works and looks like new. Comes with the remote, harness, cage, trim ring and plastic box for the faceplate. The eclipse does not have a cage or trim ring. Not sure what to ask for it so lets start at 85 shipped. Will only have these prices for a short time. Looking to gather up some of money so I won't have to use any of my own for a purchase I will be making at the end of the week. Hoping to get rid of both of these by Wednesday at the latest. Will entertain offers but this is about as low as I can go. Pics in a bit. The jvc pic is old but anybody wanting more can text me at 515-745-8344 and I can send you some. Can also text me for offers. Im seriously hoping to get rid of both this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that was too high let me know. Im trying to get rid of these tonight. Let me know what you can offer

Bump. Corrected my number. Will take 160 shipped for the jvc and 70 shipped for the eclipse. Need money! Text me or pm with offers.515-745-8344

Will also consider trades for a 4 channel amp that does 100x4 at 4 ohms. Also a 15 inch d2 level 4xl or nightshade. Can add cash on my end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.