SOLD For Sale: Kenwood HeadUnit

BeAlLsTaR13
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
1. Product:

Up for sale is my Kenwood KDC-MP338 HeadUnit. Selling it because i just bought an Alpine CDA-105, and no longer going to need the Kenwood. I have had it for maybe.. Little less than a year about. I think i may still even have the warranty card for it? IIRC i may, but would have to dig it up with all my other warranty information for my equipment. Still has all manuals, remote, HU its self, safety sleeve for the faceplate (detachable), everything that comes in the box. I also will give the vehicle wire harness with it, its a 1999-2005 GM wire harness, it was in my 2002 Grand AM SE. Only if you have a vehicle that would work with this so I dont end up having to shorten the harness by cutting it (i bought a new one for my new HU, it will come free of charge, all wires are soldered.

2. Specs:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113MP338/Kenwood-KDC-MP338.html?tp=5684&tab=features_and_specs

3. Description/Condition:

Basically like new. The unit only has one scratch on the front faceplate which you cant even see when the unit is on.

Function = 10/10

Cosmetic = 8/10 - due to being new and the one scratch on the front, barely noticeable though.

4. Price:

70 shipped - continental 48 only

Price is negotable.

I may consider trades.

This unit ranges from around $100.00-$120.00 + shipping BNIB (saw one for 115 used). Yours for only 80 shipped.

5. Pictures:

The unit is currently still installed in the vehicle, i can take more pics when i un-install it to install my new Alpine Unit.

but for now...:

102_0006-2.jpg

102_0004-2.jpg

102_0003-2.jpg

102_0004-1.jpg

102_0003-1.jpg

and heres a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPbCqD-DSzg

REF LINK IN SIG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.