SOLD for sale one more time with dirt cheap prices!!!

yes, it is safe for comps. at .5, i prob. wouldnt run it daily at that though. this system is very loud and nice, i have over 1500 into it, the only reason i am selling this cheap, is because i have to pay the 320 dollar bill thanks to bigp69.
ya .5ohm burps only, any more than 5 or 6 min full tilt and youll have a hot ass amp, 10 min an itll fry

1 ohm itll still get pretty hot after 20-30min of playing, but as long as you dont run it after it gets super hot then itll be fine. i ran one 1 ohm wiht test tones and heavy bass for about an hour @ 1ohm before it blew

sounds like your more of a victom of UPS not the other dude but it is far from right for him to hang you to dry.Are customs is not that bad but when you use UPS and sometime Fed-ex(depending) there are a ton of fees they add.And the real kicker is what they call a brokerage fee.This one right here is that same as the insured value.So if you insure it for $500 LOOK OUT!!!!!

This is why any one using UPS needs to say its a gift and a insured value of $15 but your also taking a chance at lossing the goods or damage what UPS does a lot off.Hell they stand at desk trying to hit the back of there trucks whit ther pay load so they don`t need to walk back and forth.I dropped a package off one time late and it was nic of time this so I haded it to a worker and he tossed it to the truck from 8ft away all we heard was a huge smash(metal on metal) good thing that time the only thing that it damaged was the truck

yea i found out about the insured value thing being the same as declared. i insured it for a 1000, which was the problem but bigp69 went wrong when i had told him that i would split the fees with him and he agreed. i then call him 3 days later and he tells me he sold his ps3's and that he would pay half of my shipping if i would come to florida to pick the money up. i live about 14hrs. from there!!! plus he had his phone disconnected so he is a scammer.

Yeah, he told me not to insure it because he didn't want to end up with a lot of duty fees. The first time I shipped it got sent back because FedEx.com was gay and didn't give me the customs forms at first. I didn't know if it needed them because Canada is a part of NAFTA. I sent it out again with all the correct forms and the thing has been sitting in customs for almost a week. No responses since I sent it out the second time until yesterday. I emailed him telling him I would cancel if he didn't tell me what the hell was going on by the end of the day. He just replied "cancel it". No explanation, no apology, nothing. A complete tool and his name will be trash on this forum very soon.

I sent him a few emails during the shipping process, but never got a response. They were just updates of the shipping problems I was having, so they didn't really require a response. But I started to worry when it sat in customs for more than 4 days without word from him because I made sure he got email updates from fedex too. I have to call Fedex tomorrow and get the package back. Did you have to pay shipping again to get your stuff back?

yea i found out about the insured value thing being the same as declared. i insured it for a 1000, which was the problem but bigp69 went wrong when i had told him that i would split the fees with him and he agreed. i then call him 3 days later and he tells me he sold his ps3's and that he would pay half of my shipping if i would come to florida to pick the money up. i live about 14hrs. from there!!! plus he had his phone disconnected so he is a scammer.
Ya see thats where he`s in th wrong he should own up and help get then dismissed.If you call them and ask for ther rerates number to fax in a new invoice I`m sure you can get it fixed.I end up doing this alot because some people just don`t read or are too dumb to listen to me when I clearly state how to send the invoice.But what he is doing is far from cool!!!!

One more note we go thru the same bull shipping down there only thing is you all don`t get fees like we do till its a real high value.I hop you get this sorted out and some of my info helps

Hintzboy-yes i had to pay shipping both ways. it ***** when its 162 bucks one way

zero hero- yes your info. helped me understand what happened, as far as working it out the only thing i could do is pay to have them shipped back to me as he is no longer in canada and there is no way to contact him. thanks tho

trevor87- not to be rude, but you are plain crazy. do you realize it would be around a 100 just to ship. do you even know anything about this sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.