For Sale: Soundstream Rub1.2500D

*Ace*
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: Soundstream Rub1.2500D

Item(s) Description/Condition: Cosmetic 10/10, Mechanical 10/10. This amp is less than 3 months old and was used to power my FI SP4 18" (which is also for sale is my other thread in sub classifieds). I bought a new vehicle and my old system won't fit in it so I am selling everything to go with a smaller, more SQ oriented system. Here are the stats for this amp.

Soundstream Rubicon Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1700 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 2500 watts x 1 chan.

MOSFET power supply

Remote gain control included

Midnight blue finish w/ brushed accents

LED protection indicator will be illuminated when the amp has gone into a self preservation mode

Twin Stack Technology TM (strap amps together for double power)

Tri-Mode Capable

Three-Way Protection Circuitry (Thermal, Short, Impedance)

SMT built in cooling fan

Monoblock channel operation

Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation

Chrome-plated RCA level inputs

Chrome-plated screw terminals

Variable low-pass filter (50-150 Hz @ 12dB)

Subsonic Filter (10-40 Hz @ 12dB)

Bass Boost: 0-18 dB @ 45 Hz

Damping factor: >250

Signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB

THD (Total harmonic distortion): 0.5%

Frequency response: 15-150 Hz

Dimensions: 22-13/16"L x 8"W x 2-3/8"H

Price: $275

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping will depend on you. The buyer will let me know how he wants the amplifier packed, and which carrier to use to ship it. When this information is given to me I will get a quote from whichever shipping company they decide on. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and materials used to ship. This is just to ensure that the buyer is 100% happy with how the item is shipped and to make sure the amplifier is not damaged.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

Depends on what you got to trade. I'm looking to downsize and do a more SQ oriented system. So some nice sounding subs such as an ID Max 12", JL 13W6V2, PG TI Elite, etc. I would probably trade for.

Depends on what you got to trade. I'm looking to downsize and do a more SQ oriented system. So some nice sounding subs such as an ID Max 12", JL 13W6V2, PG TI Elite, etc. I would probably trade for.
I'll trade you my DC 1.2K for it straight up, I can't say retail on it but I can say I paid a lot more than you did for the Rubicon. It's 6 months old still warrantied and come with Knob, Manual and Original Packaging. Was clamping doing 1900@.5 and 1500@1 and stable down to .25 it's a real SQ oriented amplifier that smashes the lows I've beaten 2,000w systems with this amplifier using the same subwoofers.

I'll trade you my DC 1.2K for it straight up, I can't say retail on it but I can say I paid a lot more than you did for the Rubicon. It's 6 months old still warrantied and come with Knob, Manual and Original Packaging. Was clamping doing 1900@.5 and 1500@1 and stable down to .25 it's a real SQ oriented amplifier that smashes the lows I've beaten 2,000w systems with this amplifier using the same subwoofers.
No thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.