Who makes the Best Cars and Trucks

• Ford

Votes: 40 36.7%
  • Chevy

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • Dodge

Votes: 19 17.4%

• Total voters
Mopar all the way. No doubt, better, bigger, and better looking trucks and the KING of the road, the Viper. None of you Chevy or Ford tools can match that. Oh yeah and the Rubicon Jeep.

agreed on that part, and they make cars that can be beaten to hell on(considering their engines are already broke in when you get the car. Oh and i must say, they make a killer jetski(honda aquatrax f12x turbo, i have it, and ill say its a good buy if you want to race a lot of 1200 yamis and kawasaki ultras).

Ok Ford's fastest stock car would be the Mustang Gt or Cobra. Now Chevy has the Camaro SS which is just as fast. Now what about the corvette. Does ford have a car to compare to it. Nope they sure dont, cause ford *****. Chevy makes better motors, better cars. Mustangs are weak. Hondas beat them. Trust me I know. 260HP Mustang. The new Hondas almost have that much. Camaros have over 300hp stock. Corvette has alot more. Point is, U know chevy makes better ****. Dodge Makes better **** than Ford, And honda. **** Ford

I find KIA to be a nice little pratical car for todays market place LOL

I, that was hard to say not to mention type.

Seriously no ones going to win this one. It is all a personal perference

Heres a question Coke or Pepsi?

i like chevy's but i dont know how anyone can compare most 5.7L camaros to the 4.6L cobra svt, ill go by ford even thought the contour is the worst car ever made!

Actualy, the Saleen series Mustangs are a very close competetors to SS's and Corvettes. Now Dodge, Dodge decomates all with the viper, no doubt. We're talking production cars here.

i have a 2001 ford svt lightning and it will rip the doors off a vette and run right next to a z06. hows that for a 5000lb pick-up truck

dont forget the roush stage III mustang will destroy a viper

nobody makes a cleaner, more reliable car than honda. those things last forever. hondas are also incredibly efficient. the s2000 makes 240 horses from a 4 cylinder 2.0 liter engine. that's 120 per liter!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...