Forum ERROR

You want to know a forum error? Thunderdome nonsense in the top 15 which allows all these bs trolling threads to push car audio related threads out of sight. If I wanted to see that cr6p Id go to the lounge. I'm here for car audio.
I agree. This is car audio forum is about 5% car audio and 95% bullfvck... If anyone wants a real car audio go over to caraudioclassifieds.com and you might learn something.

I agree. This is car audio forum is about 5% car audio and 95% bullfvck... If anyone wants a real car audio go over to caraudioclassifieds.com and you might learn something.
Yes. There are lots of good informative threads there and less BS

It was called for.
He's bitching about a non issue. He could easily ignore the threads. If he can't see all he wants with the top 50 threads, that's not my problem. I'm not here to make friends.

This is the internet. There are vulgar comments.
it was NOT called for. you think just because its the internet you get to talk ***** through your keyboard? that last post kinda says alot about you really. I highly doubt you would talk that same sh1t to someone right in front of your face.

You are still talking to some person. show respect regardless.

That said, i suppose the young kids these days have their own outlook on life.. completely forgetting the unspoken rules.. including being helpful, respectful and polite. not an @SS.

A bul brick, if you didnt like his post you couldve simply NOT READ IT

it was NOT called for. you think just because its the internet you get to talk ***** through your keyboard? that last post kinda says alot about you really. I highly doubt you would talk that same sh1t to someone right in front of your face.
You are still talking to some person. show respect regardless.

That said, i suppose the young kids these days have their own outlook on life.. completely forgetting the unspoken rules.. including being helpful, respectful and polite. not an @SS.

A bul brick, if you didnt like his post you couldve simply NOT READ IT
^That's probably the least clever bastardization of my username ever, lol

You seem really upset //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

If I ever see you at a show, I'll be sure to talk shit to you your face //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

so much butthurt
Indeed.

Their rectums are quite sore about this

i simply tried to give you some common sense as i was actually trying to help you. you could actually try to be a decent human being for once for fvcks sake. i classify you and spidermonkey at the same level. you both a need professional help. you will never top spidermoney tho.

apparently your either to thick-headed/ too far gone to become an acceptable person in todays society. that said, grow the **** up and act your age. **** talking is nothing more that showing everyone your parents didnt raise you properly, and youve found a new way to express yourself.

anyways, good luck with that, i done with this place.

i simply tried to give you some common sense as i was actually trying to help you. you could actually try to be a decent human being for once for fvcks sake. i classify you and spidermonkey at the same level. you both a need professional help. you will never top spidermoney tho.
apparently your either to thick-headed/ too far gone to become an acceptable person in todays society. that said, grow the **** up and act your age. **** talking is nothing more that showing everyone your parents didnt raise you properly, and youve found a new way to express yourself.

anyways, good luck with that, i done with this place.
Awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Go be a decent human being for "fvcks sake"

I'll be gone in a month tops anywayz

you wont understand top kek either, its a force meme tbh
I really don't. It's not funny.

Means lol?

World of Warcraft is for nerds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Go get some pu55y

This wuz funny tho:

zl2dOm4.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.