Fosgate P1000 Or Brutus Bxi2010 Bd?

hifonics will do rated with a decent electrical so if you want 2000watts then get the hifonics. 2000rms@1ohm for the hifonics and only 1000rms@1ohm on the rockford.

hifonics will do 650@4ohms and rf is 250@4ohms

hifonics is 1300@2ohms and rf is 500@2ohms

i dont know what else you are looking for

i would never run a P1000 rockford amp and i love rockford(not the new stuff) if you EVER did run a rockford 1000w amp,get the fan cooled T10001BD amp.....by the way,the T10001BD will do atleast 1400w at 1 ohm,but like the other guy said,the hookedonfonics amp should work!

also,i noticed you had BD behind the hifonics amp.......nobody else has BD class amps but rockford.

he prolly just made a typo but you are wrong, several companies make the butterworth d class amp, they just don't advertise it. MBQuart engineers invented the class when rockford owned them, and ran them into the ground , then Maxxsonics bailed RF out buy purchasing MBQuart from them, otherwise RF would be long gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif part of the trade was that RF got to keep the patent on the BD class amps.

mb quart did not invent class BD mr.knowitall! rockford designed it and got the patent in 1999........the bought MB Quart in 2001...dont know where you get your info but stick with maxxsonics,you belong together...LOL!!

rockford owned them, and ran them into the ground , then Maxxsonics bailed RF out buy purchasing MBQuart from them, otherwise RF would be long gone
the german government ran them into the ground with their labor laws mr.maxxsonics! not rockford.thats why maxxsonics started a german based company,bankrupted mbquart and brought their research,development and production to china.

also,rockford wasnt going anywhere,if anything,mbquart was gonna go bye-bye.rockford sold mbquart to maxxsonics just to make their losses back from investing in mbquart.maxxsonics only bought the name and definately not the quality.

but anyway,the employees that maxxsonics left behind has started over with a new company called GERMAN MAESTRO so no biggie!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.