Fosgate P1000 Or Brutus Bxi2010 Bd?

yes the original owners started a new company, but fosgate ran them into the ground trust that, they tried changing everything and it backfired in their face. and Maxxsonics only buys failing companies and resurrects them so I dont know where your info is from but is is incorrect. and they are definately not as good as they were in the 90's but they are still great products.

Out of those 2 guaranteed go with the Brutus. Honestly I would try to find a ZX2500.1 though and stay away from the brutus but obviously money is prob a factor in this so Brutus. Actually you should just get a gp3000.

CIMG0148.jpg
[/img]

I would go with the hifonics Brutus Bxi2010 they are pretty well built for the price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.