Fosgate T2's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fosgate24565

Ohio
I'm kind of new to all of this stuff and I have one question. I have two rockford fosgate T2 12 inch subs that are dual 2 ohm. Could I wire them down to .5 ohm on a soundstream TA1.3000D amp? I might sound stupid sorry. I'm new to all of this stuff.

Not sure if those amps are .5 stable.What does your electrical look like?Any amp at .5 will need some good juice to feed it.

I haven't got the wires for it yet. So your not sure it will be able to do it?
I'm not familiar with that line myself.Maybe someone else will chime in.Just wondered about your wiring,alt voltage,batteries.Running .5 is hard on all that.If its not up to task then you'll either blow your amp,subs or burn the whole car down.Just a possibility.

Alright. I mean I wouldn't crank it all the time. I still haven't bought the amp yet just looking.
Not sure on that exact model.Maybe buy one that displays the power at .5 or get one that does proven power at .5 Thats what i would do.Research the heck out of everything.Comin here was a good start.Someone may jump in that knows more on that model you're lookin at also.

It'll do it on burps but I wouldn't do it daily and as stated earlier you had better make sure you have the electrical or you will be looking at a meltdown.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.