Free sample gp stfu v250 mil deadener first 20

they want their money, but dont want to keep their word when it costs them money (yeah apparently this is a lot of money for them to invest so they wont reply)

Free GP STFU 250 MIL Deadener sample to the first 20 individual people to reply to this post(NO mention of facebook), I'll PM you for your address, will ship Monday.

so that's GPcaudio's WORD.

Did it hold up?

well I guess they did say monday, monday July 1, 2018 is a long ways off...

Everyone, we sincerely apologize for the delay.

We will be going through the first 20, reaching out to them and acquiring addresses.

We have experienced extremely rapid growth in the company and have been short handed through the process.

We now have a dedicated person for caraudio.com to provide customer service properly and answer all your questions.

We will get the issue sorted as soon as possible.

Everyone, we sincerely apologize for the delay.
We will be going through the first 20, reaching out to them and acquiring addresses.

We have experienced extremely rapid growth in the company and have been short handed through the process.

We now have a dedicated person for caraudio.com to provide customer service properly and answer all your questions.

We will get the issue sorted as soon as possible.
How active will the rep be?

I don't think you can just dismiss a 6+ month lapse by saying "we were short-handed". I've got extensive experience in logistics and distribution, and have never let any lapse go unanswered or resolved. To me, that seems like a company who isn't willing to own up to their mistakes. 6 months, with no contact, updates, or follow-through? If you got in over your heads, maybe felt too embarrassed to say you couldn't deliver as promised, say it. Not doing that seems shady, and until I see some transparency, I'll never take GP seriously, not that it probably matters. Just my honest 2 cents on rebuilding trust.

I don't think you can just dismiss a 6+ month lapse by saying "we were short-handed". I've got extensive experience in logistics and distribution, and have never let any lapse go unanswered or resolved. To me, that seems like a company who isn't willing to own up to their mistakes. 6 months, with no contact, updates, or follow-through? If you got in over your heads, maybe felt too embarrassed to say you couldn't deliver as promised, say it. Not doing that seems shady, and until I see some transparency, I'll never take GP seriously, not that it probably matters. Just my honest 2 cents on rebuilding trust.
holy fuck wew lad who is this guy and why am I suddenly hard?

holy fuck wew lad who is this guy and why am I suddenly hard?
Because your're a feggot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I had backed GP earlier when others bashed the company, and I was thinking about getting their SPL windshield in the future. This failed "giveaway" is a red flag to me though. Won't be spending my money there. I don't want to have another issue like what happened with me and Tantric

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date