Free sample gp stfu v250 mil deadener first 20

Everyone like the deadener so far? Though next time we have a giveaway, we won't allow what happened last time, especially with me around here.
- GP Thales
cool, always good to have a reputation clean up.

a even a 6x6 could do some work. could do a pretty decent test with a sheet that size and make a video and stuff too etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
How dare they not send 20 sq ft samples!!!
No but 1 sheet like 12x12 at least would be nice so someone can snack it on a body panel and get some results

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

U can call up almost any company and ask them for a 3"x3" sample for free.... Not just the first 20people in a thread. Lmao. A give away should be like a single sheet of deadener IMO

Everyone like the deadener so far? Though next time we have a giveaway, we won't allow what happened last time, especially with me around here.
- GP Thales
I appreciate the sample to actually be able to view the product and experience it and to compare.I have to say,Im pretty impressed of how well it sticks man.Pretty thick stuff and seems like it would hold up really well and be a good deadner to utilize in a build.If preped with cleaning the surface and then alcohol as I generally do(as alcohol cleans all the grease and grime off the surface and dries quickly and dry)I dont think you would even have to roll it out??Or use a heat gun and roll it out to make sure it STICKS! PM me a price for 30, and 50 sq ft shipped to Tx.I may go with it.Thanks!I am curious as to how well the DB level would be on the deadening/road noise level.

sigh people bitching about something free... the point was to show you what the product is like - not give you tons of free stuff.
yeah i went to backing gp on this one, although im still shaky due to the bullshit that was pulled previously
I was expecting a sheet or at least half sheet to actually use. Not just a tiny scrap to look at...

Does look like good stuff, but the sample doesn't show you anything more than a picture online would

People thought they were going to get a sample big enough to try it out and see the results.... Not a piece so tiny that have to look at it and wonder if it works. That's how I see it.
^this

How dare they not send 20 sq ft samples!!!
One sheet or even just a half sheet would've been great though...

I just received mine. I really like it. Nice and stiff. Seems about the same compared to my raamaudio bxt2 and ensolite. The gp material feels much more dense though. I will say calling it 250mil is a little misleading. Are y'all sure these specs are right? The butyl doesn't look no where as thick as the ccf but they both say they are 120 mil. And the aluminum sheet says its 10 mil. My raamaudio butyl looked about the same thickness but it's only 60mil. I could be totally wrong at that btime cause it's been awhile since I used it. However I will say this product looks awesome and if the price wasn't so high and I had another vehicle to do I would much rather use this as its one piece. Just my 2¢

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date