SOLD FS 10" Atomic APX CHEAP!!

what kind of out put would this thing have off a AB 150.1?

Those amps are powerhouses. I owned 3 of them and loved them. Im sure one of those amps would slam this around pretty good. Alot depends on the install

**** are sayin that other motor got damaged? ***** man, guess I shoulda packaged it
sorry to hear
I guess. I never got anything. Not even a piece of the motor. The USPS sent me parts of the box with a letter saying they lost it or it got damaged and the parts of the box is all they could find. The seller didnt put any insurance on it so they wont pay for it... In this case what would of cost him $5 is now costing him a 10" Atomic APX. Kinda ***** as now I have the motor I got from you and this other sub that I have to try and sell to get the money to find another RD HW motor. ***** but atleast the seller is making things right

I guess. I never got anything. Not even a piece of the motor. The USPS sent me parts of the box with a letter saying they lost it or it got damaged and the parts of the box is all they could find. The seller didnt put any insurance on it so they wont pay for it... In this case what would of cost him $5 is now costing him a 10" Atomic APX. Kinda ***** as now I have the motor I got from you and this other sub that I have to try and sell to get the money to find another RD HW motor. ***** but atleast the seller is making things right
wow, pretty dump for him to not put insurance on it. I think it only cost me like $3 for it.

I thought I read before that they insure automatically up to $100, but could be wrong

I hope things work out tho, splluminator still has his motor

I wish I kept the motor now. I got a reconed 18" hw from steve and the motor I sold you was in better condition:(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.