SOLD FS: 12" Memphis Mojo, and Memphis Amp (Brand New, Bought 11/7/07)

darkdrake
10+ year member

Darkness is me
Hey everyone,

I use to be a very active member on here, but have since just lingered. well my friend just bought a new sound system yesterday, and decided its not what he wanted, and the store we bought it from wouldnt let him swap it... so hes stuck.

so i told him lets get some pics and we will get this stuff sold. So i decided id post it here... for all you audio enthusiast.

on with the pics.

Memphis M3MOJO12

Picture035.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

Picture037-1.jpg

Memphis PR1.1000

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture040.jpg

***Pricing***

I just talked to him $800 for it all... box included. Plus Shipping

but he is looking for trade also... 2 12inch Solo-Barics in a box(hes got a tahoe) and he wanting a good hifonics amp.

Hes getting rid of it cause he said its not what he wants, and he got talked into buying it. the warranty comes with them (they are only 1 day old)

he doesnt like it, said its not what he wants... only thing i noticed was it doesnt like highs.... and it hits very hard (little too hard for me) but ill get him back here in a fewand have him explain it.

im sure he will seperate, and ill call him now and ask him what the vc is.

he starts a new job today, so it might be hard to get a hold of him. but ill see him tonight...

thay deal sucksill give you 600 thats the best you will get for that crap get some w7's be a real man. have a little taste kicker solobarics **** too if you want something real cool bp me ill hook you up with something cool.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.