Re4.14

Le6.12 mH

Dia325mm

Vas197.05l

Bl27.9 Tm

Spl87.34dB

4 wide bolt pattern on top plate + perimeter 4 bolt pattern

3. Description/Condition:

near mint, no dings/scratches/dents/rust/paint chips... cherry!

4. Price: :

300shipped detached

OBO

Paypal Only

No trades

5. Pictures:

Picture110.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say this sub is better than hdc315 and i have owned both!

These do very well in a smaller box 3-4 instead of 4-5 for hdc3.

These have 10" spider compared to 7 something for hdc3 also dont let the smaller motor fool you i think the motor has copper in it compared to nothing but china steel in the konaki motor. and the thick top plate makes it almost as or heavier than an hdc3 which is alot of ferrite less steel.

These sound so good you just want to listen to all your songs again to see what they sound like with a nice sq sub. It will play anything you can throw at it and is very loud on stuff that some subs cant get loud on like certian rock notes the tc3k will just beat them out hard but smooth.

hdc3's are good too and can me made to sound great with the right box.

power handling i would say is similar but almost give the tc3k an edge and i think the tc is more efficient unless your really throwing a ton of power .

what would the price be for local pickup

Are you sure no trades?
yep, need to pay bills

Hey I'm kinda new to tc sounds
How does this compare with a hdc3 15

As far as loudness and sq, let me know I'm interested in this sub, thanks
id rather have this, aq likely will get louder but thats because its an SPL sub mainly and its soft parts are more geared towards 45hz+ bass

the tc is a wonderful mutil use sub, there are few things it cant do, its very unforgiving and accurate and will play exactly what its told to

I would say this sub is better than hdc315 and i have owned both!
These do very well in a smaller box 3-4 instead of 4-5 for hdc3.

These have 10" spider compared to 7 something for hdc3 also dont let the smaller motor fool you i think the motor has copper in it compared to nothing but china steel in the konaki motor. and the thick top plate makes it almost as or heavier than an hdc3 which is alot of ferrite less steel.

These sound so good you just want to listen to all your songs again to see what they sound like with a nice sq sub. It will play anything you can throw at it and is very loud on stuff that some subs cant get loud on like certian rock notes the tc3k will just beat them out hard but smooth.

hdc3's are good too and can me made to sound great with the right box.

power handling i would say is similar but almost give the tc3k an edge and i think the tc is more efficient unless your really throwing a ton of power .

what would the price be for local pickup
well said... i think alot more design went into the tc 3hp motor and matching soft parts

with it being a huge *** copper coil it soaks power and lows are its middle name

270 picked up in dekalb, illinois

are you the original owner? Is this the older tc sounds or the newer one? i think there have been a few different tc3000s with slightly dif t/s specs

pm me so i dont forget about this

its an early tc3000 from what i can tell

im the second owner, first had this used home theatre on 300w amp in 4cuft sealed

i used it for 2 days on ~800-900w in 3.6cuft@32ish and my car got broke into, so i took it all out (they couldnt remove the box/amp/batt... too heavy and connected all together)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.