SOLD Fs-2 Re Sex D4 Subs Bnib

mm0142
10+ year member

CEO
Waco, Tx
I have 2 09 model RE SEX D4 12" subs .They are still in the double sub box from RE .Flat wound voice coils and larger magnet for better cooling than the previous RE SE models . Higher RMS also . I was going to use them but got a 18" Nightshade and going with it instead . Looking to get $380pr shipped local $350pickup

wrcg0g.jpg

122d861.jpg

11v0coy.jpg

i cantake picks but they are still in the double sub cardboard box from re . trying to make it easy to ship and to assure they are bnib but someone is serious and wants them I will open to show they are new . these are very hard to find in d4 also .

they are 12"d4 sorry and ill take some pics later tonight when i get home .

open to trades also but need cash more . pm what you got . I got to get back to work but can check back everyhour or so

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.