OldSchoolRF
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
1. Product:

Two New 18" Cones with 4" Voice Coil Opening

2. Specs:

New 18" cones with 4" voice coil opening

3. Description/Condition:

These are brand new cones that were used on the Power HX2 and Team RF 18" subwoofers. They have the 4" coil opening and the nice fat rubber surround. These are perfect for building some monster 18"s from your 4hp, TRF, Power HX2 or any other motor with that accepts a 4" coil. The cone material is super strong and they work perfectly on Ti baskets and standard 12 spokes as well.

I also have some new original Punch HX2 dust caps that fit the recessed dust cap area perfectly. Let me know if you need a couple of those.

These are the last two 18" cones I have left. Get them while you can!

4. Price: :

$50 shipped each

$90 shipped for both

$10 each for Punch HX2 caps

5. Pictures:

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Do u have any 12in recones? I have 4 power hx2 12s all in need of reconing. I have found recones but they come in 3 diff peices(cone, spider, coil) and I am unsure of a triple glue joint as I have never attempted a recone. Thanks.

How in the hell do you glue those surrounds down to the basket? I got some of these in 15" witth 3" neck and I can't get anything to stick to those surrounds.

*Edit* they are really solid cones though.

1. Product:
Two New 18" Cones with 4" Voice Coil Opening

2. Specs:

New 18" cones with 4" voice coil opening

3. Description/Condition:

These are brand new cones that were used on the Power HX2 and Team RF 18" subwoofers. They have the 4" coil opening and the nice fat rubber surround. These are perfect for building some monster 18"s from your 4hp, TRF, Power HX2 or any other motor with that accepts a 4" coil. The cone material is super strong and they work perfectly on Ti baskets and standard 12 spokes as well.

I also have some new original Punch HX2 dust caps that fit the recessed dust cap area perfectly. Let me know if you need a couple of those.

These are the last two 18" cones I have left. Get them while you can!

4. Price: :

$50 shipped each

$90 shipped for both

$10 each for Punch HX2 caps

5. Pictures:

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
any trf dustcaps?

These cones are sold!

Do u have any 12in recones? I have 4 power hx2 12s all in need of reconing. I have found recones but they come in 3 diff peices(cone, spider, coil) and I am unsure of a triple glue joint as I have never attempted a recone. Thanks.
You have a pm

How in the hell do you glue those surrounds down to the basket? I got some of these in 15" witth 3" neck and I can't get anything to stick to those surrounds.
*Edit* they are really solid cones though.
It's all aboot the glue you use my friend.

any trf dustcaps?
I have a few left but I won't let them go cheap..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OldSchoolRF

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
OldSchoolRF
Kentuckiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date