FS: 6.5" Rare Prototype Beasts! Check these out!

DJAllDay502
10+ year member

Kentucky
1. Product:

6.5" Prototype Mids

2. Specs:

4 Ohm

3. Description/Condition:

Ok so I'm not really sure what these are. I got them from a guy a while back and he told me that they were prototypes done by RE Audio that never made it into production. There are no markings on these any where and I could not confirm whether or not this is true but I do know that they are huge and I had them on 100 watts rms each and they sounded great. Played the lows really well and didn't sound muddy at all. They were new when I got them and I only used them for about 2 months and they have been sitting in my closet ever since. Will come with a nice set of RE Audio grills too.

4. Price: :

$100 plus shipping OBO for the pair

Paypal only to confirmed address

5. Pictures:

Mids1.jpg

Mids2.jpg

Mids3.jpg

Mids4.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Guys I'm sorry but I really have no clue about these other than what I listed. I don't have any way of getting the parameters for them either. They are really nice looking and sound great too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.