SOLD FS: 800prs, sundown 100.4d, peerless hds nomex 6.5's, seas prestige alumi-domes

blackbonnie
5,000+ posts

The Revolution
Selling all my big equipment. i uninstalled it all when i sold my car 6 months ago and its just sitting here in need of use! i have another project in need of money and that is the only reason for sale. everything is guaranteed to work, and everything has been tested to work flawlessly w/ no problems as of today. i am a very reputable seller w/ many refs. do not hesitate to deal w/ me.

all pictures were of when i was uninstalling them, they are not the most in depth pictures, but i stand by my desciption as well as all my feedback.

all prices are shipped and insured within the 48 states.

this has been a great active 2 way front stage for me, and it can be to you too. if everyone wants to buy it all i can cut some off the price.

Pioneer 800prs - 300$ shipped

this Hu is in mint condition, no scratches what-so-ever on the faceplate. maybe a couple on the rear of the unit from the cage but you would never see them. wiring harness is in great shape along with rca harness. an amazing unit and i hate to see it go but i will not utilize like it needs to be for a while now. this comes with everything as if you were to buy it new other then a warranty. unit, faceplate, trim ring, cage, wiring harness, mic, rca harness, remote, manual, and original box. amazing unit for the price!

caraudio009.jpg

81919-1.jpg

Sundown Audio 100.4D - 300$ shipped

this amp is in mint condition, no scratches on it but maybe a couple minimal ones on the mounting feet but i use washers when i mount them so i doubt if there are any. this is the newest 100.4 of the sundown line. amazing amp and very underated. everyone knows the quality of sundown, and with the updated crossovers you can easily run an active setup w/ this amp w/o an active Hu. amp was bought directly from jacob on 12-22-08 and carries a 2 year transferrable warranty till 12-22-10. i have the invoice so the warranty is valid.

caraudio002.jpg

caraudio005.jpg

caraudio004.jpg

Peerless HDS Nomex 6.5's (830875) - 80$ shipped

these are in great condition with very minimal wear. i would rate this 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically. these are amazing speakers that have a very colored sound with great detail. they are 8 ohm, and more specs can be found on madisounds website. i do believe these are discountinued. i loved these speakers more then my set of ID oem's, they were a more realistic sound as with the oem's i could tell i was actually listening to a speaker. these worked wonders off the 100.4d in a 2-way active front stage.

81902.jpg

81903.jpg

Seas Prestige Alumi-domes (27TAFNC/G) - 45$ shipped

10/10 cosmetically and mechanically, these are amazing tweeters. they are not nearly as harsh as i thought they would be for being metal domes. great detail and very bright. they pair perfectly with the Peerless 6.5's in a 2 way active front stage. they are 4 ohm and more specs are available on madisounds website.

326.jpg

335.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.