FS: airsoft Glock, MP5-A3, ESS goggles

Participant count
  • Participant list

ToyTundra
10+ year member

has a slanted soundstage
AZ
I have a KWA glock 18 gas blow back airsoft pistol for sale it has a metal slide, with black painted tip (no more orange). I bought it right before i stoped playing. It has been used it about seven games, but it's kept lubed. It fires in semi auto and full auto. No leaks. includes one magazine. Asking $100

glock1.jpg

glock2.jpg

I also have a classic army MP5-A3 airsoft AEG. It is older than the glock and has a good number of stratches and the usual classic army "floppy" retractable stock. This has a metal body. Only the foregrip, and grip are plastic. This includes The MP5-A3, black metal flash hider (installed), orange plastic flash hider, Black metal "navy" flashhider (its very small in the plastic bag), one 200 round Hi cap magazine, instuction manual, two 3v batteies for the tac light, one "mini" 8.4V battery (located in foregrip). asking $200

MP5_box.jpg

MP5_2.jpg

ESS Profile NVG goggles. They have an olive surround with black adjustable strap. These are ballistic rated. It includes the frame, one clear lense, one smoke lense, lense pouch, bag for everything. Asking $50+ shipping

PROFILE SERIES GOGGLESCreated with input from elite US Special Forces groups, the Profile NVG™ is the only compact goggle system with no compromises. This advanced eye protection system has all the advantages of a low-profile frame shape, without sacrifices in dust filtration, field of view, or anti-fog performance.

A close proximity lens allows for unimpeded weapons sighting and night vision compatibility. Our highest quality ClearZone FC Bond™ coating keeps the lens fog-free under strenuous conditions, and the conforming frame has a smooth interface that face painters can keep clean. Compare the V50 impact rating (727 fps, .22 caliber) - there's no goggle that does more for the soldier. Models available in Military Green, Desert Tan and Black; available with or with out a Stealth Sleeve™. Black model available with built in face padding and Stealth Sleeve™.

Source
ESS_group.jpg

Additional pictures of everything

I have no feedback on CA.com, but i do have 100% ebay feedback. I would rather not ship either of the guns. Why? because i would rather not walkinto the post office with them. I am located in Tucson, Arizona and i go to phoenix regularly, and would be willing to meet anyone in phoenix, or halfway. I will ship the goggles, but buyer pays shipping.

Edit: i will ship the Mp5 because it has an orange tip i can install, but the glock is still pick up only

Bump.

Adding motorola Bluetooth headset. The box is open and the barcode is cut off (for a rebate) but i never used it. Price tag says $49.99. $40 shipped.

motorola.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ToyTundra

10+ year member
has a slanted soundstage
ToyTundra
AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied